Membership in TFH’s Rural Development Coalition with regional support can impact your organization and community for good!
- Connection with a national and regional network of rural organizations for the purpose of sharing best practice
- Regular communication regarding TFH events, opportunities and resources.
- Official recognition as a member of the TFH Rural Development Coalition.
- Capacity-building trainings and webinars for non-profit staff, board members, and volunteers.
- Support from TFH’s regional Vice President and national staff.
- Opportunities to apply for TFH grants and notification of local, statewide and national grant opportunities as
- Discounted access to a regional TFH meeting.
- Discounted access to the national TFH Rural Development meeting.
Coalition members are asked to:
- Display TFH’s logo on digital media in recognition of official partnership with TFH.
- Promote membership in the TFH Rural Development Coalition as well as organizational events through
organizational communication platforms (social media, e-newsletter, print newsletter, etc.).
- Commit to an asset-based community development model.
- Contribute to Together for Hope (suggested - $120 annually).
- Participate in TFH capacity-building opportunities and attend the annual TFH Rural
- Support other regional coalition members through collaboration and sharing of best practice as able.